Welcome to Daedalus' Labyrinth

This blog has been created with the intention of posting online some ideas, points of view, histories, stories, tales and anything else that its creators want to write about.

The posts will be signed as from "Daedalus" or from "Uranus", therefore, differenciation will be easily noticed.

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Autumnal Thoughts

It's one of those days when I wish I could simply vanish, simply vanish for a while.
I don't want things to go on pause for as long as I'm gone, I want them to go on. But without me for a while.
I'm finally hungry, I couldn't eat for the whole morning. I feel tediously empty yet not willing to try and fill this void with food.
Whenever I hope my premonitions are wrong, they are always right. Always. Or at least quite often.
I feel rather weird today, I don't feel like doing absolutely anything. I wish to vanish but I don't want to sleep or get any less conscious, consciousness is good, I like feeling sober. If only I could become a witness, just a witness, not a participant in absolutely anything. For a short while, that would bore me if I'd have to stick with it for too long.
And then, out of a sudden, a butterfly has just landed on my foot. Everything is going to be alright, one way or another, yet naturally.
Maybe it's just excessively noisy inside when all I'm in need for is some silence.


No comments:

Post a Comment