Welcome to Daedalus' Labyrinth

This blog has been created with the intention of posting online some ideas, points of view, histories, stories, tales and anything else that its creators want to write about.

The posts will be signed as from "Daedalus" or from "Uranus", therefore, differenciation will be easily noticed.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Parcas

Lately, I've been feeling like if time were passing too fast, as if it had an opinion upon the existence.
What do I mean  ?
Well, it is clear that, if there is any time at all, it ignores absolutely everything.
Exactly, time does not care about you and it will ultimately destroy everything you love before destroying you as well, however it may not be that selective and it might kill you first, just wait and see by yourself.

These past few weeks, time has been acting as if it really hates existence. Hate is better than carelessness.
Why ?
Easy question, it is always more harming when one is abandoned than when one is hated.
Why again  ?
Easy, the feeling of possession, you was clinging to something and then you cling on to nothing. If there is hatred between you and something/someone, cool, because it will feel good when you get apart.
Nonetheless, when you have love towards something/someone and this "being" abandons and/or ignores you... well, then you are just another grieving person in this sea of grief so called humanity.

Why is it more harming at all ?
This question can be simply answered by a quick reflection, so, reflect.

October ... it is so stupid that the tenth month has "octo" in it's name (I know about that January, February story by the way, but it does sound stupid).

The winter goes on in it's lateness. It is still cold and the sky is still darkened.
I hope the spring arrives soon, the time is coming for me to shed my skin once again.
I am to say that I already have kind of a sketch of what I will be changing on myself.

I may be starting all over or a may be starting anew. Either way, I seem to be never old enough.
Could it be immortality ? No, I think not yet.

"Omnes vulnerant, ultjma necat"

No comments:

Post a Comment