Welcome to Daedalus' Labyrinth

This blog has been created with the intention of posting online some ideas, points of view, histories, stories, tales and anything else that its creators want to write about.

The posts will be signed as from "Daedalus" or from "Uranus", therefore, differenciation will be easily noticed.

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Die Nacht ein Ende sucht

Being surrounded by circumstances I despise everyday takes it's toll from me every morning.
How far do I have to go to see that the night searches for an end?
How long do I have to wait before my dawn breaks in?
I feel strained and uninspired today. As if I don't feel like existing any longer out of my own mind.

Everything is supressed, my personality, my life, my routine, my thoughts, my voice, it is all being through a very long stand-by. The more I look into the future, the less patience I have left for the present.

To escape from this living hell is my only raison d'être. My promisse of freedom.


No comments:

Post a Comment