Welcome to Daedalus' Labyrinth

This blog has been created with the intention of posting online some ideas, points of view, histories, stories, tales and anything else that its creators want to write about.

The posts will be signed as from "Daedalus" or from "Uranus", therefore, differenciation will be easily noticed.

Monday, March 7, 2011

Waters of March

Well, this is the fisrt post of this blog (obvious).
I've been long expecting for March's arrival. It meant new joy in my life, a new life itself.
I've also learnt a lot these last months. I leanrt freedom has a very high price, to be free, one must give up a little part of oneself.
There is an original brazilian song from Tom Jobim which is known as Águas de Março. I've chosen this song as my anthem for the moment, because it means the renew as it announces how the waters of march put an end in the summer and bring promise of life within people's heart.
I've also learnt that life can always start up anew.

I usually give myself a daring advise : Never let anyone stand between you and your dreams

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrmcSJGvz4s

Waters of March - Art Garfunkel. He has a very beautiful and single way of singing, at least I think so.

From : Daedalus

No comments:

Post a Comment